Day 2


Monday, January 22nd 2018

The second day in Thailand.

Early morning, I took a bath and prepared my luggage. The buddies picked me up to go to the building to meet President of VRU and I brought my luggage, because both my friend and I moved to the other dormitory. This was due to schools that are far from the campus.
 I enjoyed  the trip  going to the building, because  the view in VRU is beautiful.


We met  president of VRU, coordinator of VRU, students of VRU, and students who joined the Sea Teacher’s Program Batch 5.




When the meeting had already finished, we went to take the other students to the schools where they were going to teach  and to the airport to pick up the students who joined the program.
The other three students and I who joined the program Sea Teacher Batch 5 were taken by the coordinator of VRU and buddies to go to Boonkumratbumroong School. I was very happy because the school is welcoming us. The people are very friendly. We had a meeting with teachers about our teaching schedule at the school.

After that we leaded up to a new dormitory.

We got the new dormitory. I stayed on the 3rd floor, room 301. My friend and I prepared our luggage.
We slept early because the next morning I was going to observe.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 16 until Day 19 (Week 3 Teaching in Classroom)

Day 23 until Day 29 (Week-4 Reflection and Lesson Learned)

Day 1