Day 1

Sunday, January 21st 2018

The day comes.

My journey will be starting.
I really anxious, because it is the first time I go abroad. Of course my flight is without my parents.

My family took me up to go the airport. I departed from my house at about 6 a.m. and I arrived at the International  Airport of Minangkabau at about 6.15 a.m. I met my friends Sinta and Sisil. They are from State University of Padang too. We were checking to flight. Sinta and Sisil helped me to bring my bag. Because I brought so many bag. I made them troublesome. I would like to say thanks to them.

 Before boarding the plane, we might go to immigration for checking our passport. Then, we were waiting in the waiting lounge. 

We boarded the plane at about  7.45 a.m. because we had flight at about 8 a.m. 

We arrived in the KL at about 10.10 a.m. (we transited). We were confused because the airport is so wide (this happened because of the first time I visit KL) hehehehe. But I enjoyed my journey because I found something that I don’t never found before. I could do it by myself.
At about 12.30 p.m, we had lunch at Marrybrown. After that Sinta and I had already checked for the next flight. We splited up with Sisil, because we had different flight.
We went to place for weighting things as soon as possible, because we had limited time to go to the waiting room. Oh gosh my suitcase over capacities for 4 kilograms. So, I moved some of my stuff to Sinta’s bag. Therefore, I had to pay 100 ringgit ( about 350.000 rupiah). After that, we run away toward waiting room. At about 3.45 p.m (Malaysia’s time) we had already left for Don Mueang International Airport, in Bangkok, Thailand. 
We arrived at about 5.10 p.m. 

After we arrived in Thailand we must fill out the form. But, we didn’t know about that. So, we asked to the girl who already got the form. After that, we took our bag. And we were going to take a taxi. Because I got the information we weren’t picked up. I was so nervous. How can I take a taxi because I don’t know about the place. Who would have guessed, the people from VRU have already waited for us. (haha) Finally, I felt relieved.

We went to VRU’s dormitory. After that, we put our bag at students' room in a short time. Because the key was with my roommate from the Philipine. Then, we had already prepared to go to night market. I bought a sim card because I really need it to call my family. 
Then, we went around the market. The market is very unique. It serves so many things what you need. And if you bought something that is really cheap. (I think that when you have a plan to go there, you must prepare so much money because I think that you want to buy all). Haha
I had already got what we need. So, we came back to the dormitory. I took my bag in the first room, next I went to my bedroom. My bedroom is good. 



I share the room with three roommates. I talked many things with them and after that, we slept. Because the next day (Mon, 22nd Jan 2018) we have met with president of VRU.   


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 4 until Day 8 (Week 1 Class Observation)

Day 16 until Day 19 (Week 3 Teaching in Classroom)

Day 23 until Day 29 (Week-4 Reflection and Lesson Learned)