Day 4 until Day 8 (Week 1 Class Observation)


Wednesday,  January 24th 2018

The fourth day In Thailand

Today, I went to school at 7.30 a.m. The school held the flag ceremony as usual. After that, the students took their attendance.

I had two classes to observe namely M 1/2 and M 1/1.
First, I observed M 1/2 (junior high school class 7) at  about 9.10 a.m. until 10.00 a.m.
The teacher  taught  English. The topic was Past Simple-Be.
Next, I observed M 1/1 (junior high school class 7) at about 10.50 a.m. until 11.40 a.m.
The teacher also taught English. The topic  was Past Simple-Be. The teacher gave exercises.


At about  11.40 a.m. I had lunch with my friends in the meeting room.


At about, 12.30 p.m.  until 2.30 p.m. I had free time. I just sat together with my buddy and talked about Thai language. She has taught me Thai. I was difficult to understand, but I am very happy. 
After that, at 2.30 p.m. I watched students  doing sport, because the students have sport lesson every Wednesday. Then, I got back to the dormitory at about 3.30 p.m. I  walked  with my friends. Finally, I took a rest.


Thursday, January 25th 2018

Today, I had two classes to observe namely M 2/2 and M 2/1.
At the about 10.00 a.m. until 10.50 a.m. I observed  M 2/2 (junior high school class 8). The topics were verb and adverb.  The teacher explained the materials. Students heard what she explained about. After that, the students were given exercises.  At about 10.50 a.m. the students from M 2/1 entered the classroom. The topics were the same as M 2/2. The class finished at about 11.40 a.m. 

Then, I went  to the meeting room for lunch. The menu was delicious.



I had free time. I talked everything with the students. The students were excited. Several students tried to speak English. I was salute because they dared to try. Sometimes, I must open google translate to translate it to Thai language.
The school finished at about 3.30 p.m. and I got back to the dorm.

Friday, January 26th 2018

I had two classes to observe namely M 2/1 and M 2/2.
After flag ceremony, at about 8.20 I went to the classroom to observe M 2/1. Teacher taught about city.  The students worked in team. They made pictures.

At about 11.40 a.m. I had lunch. the menu was different and delicious.

At about 12.30 p.m. until 1.30 p.m. I observed M 2/2, the material was the same as M 2/1.
I got back to the dorm at about 3.30 p.m.


Saturday, January 27th 2018

My friends and I had planned to go to Ayutthaya. At about 9.45 a.m. we went to VRU. 

Because buddies and the other  sea-teacher program students were waiting for us.
Both ‘van’ and ‘tuk tuk’ are the transportations to go there.
We arrived at Ayutthaya at about 11.30 a.m. The first destination was temple.

The second destination was Floating Market. 

We bought something like souvenirs. The price was cheap. After that we came back to the dorm.

Sunday, January 28th 2018

I thought Sunday was the day we could take a rest but it was beyond my expectation (haha). My friends and I went to Future Park.    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 16 until Day 19 (Week 3 Teaching in Classroom)

Day 23 until Day 29 (Week-4 Reflection and Lesson Learned)