Day 9 until Day 15 (Week 2 Teaching Assistant)


Week 2 Teaching Assistant

Monday, January 29th 2018

Today I became teaching assistant in the class M 1/2, P 2/4, and P 2/2.
In the class M 1/2 at about 8.20 a.m. until 09.10 a.m., I helped them to do exercise about  irregular verbs.
In the class P 2/4 at about 9.30 a.m. until 10.30 a.m. and P 2/2 at about 12..30 p.m. until 1.30 p.m. I helped them to do exercise matching  pictures with the words given. The topic is about work.



Based on my teaching assistant, I got the following conclusions:

Pedagogical Contents

Teaching Methods
The teaching method used by teachers was teacher-centered, because the teacher explained the material, after that gave  the students exercises, and the students did the exercises by themselves.

Learning materials and innovation
Learning materials and innovation were the teacher gave worksheet to every students.

Sources of learning and technology 
Sources of learning and technology was the teacher just used two books.


Tuesday, January 30th 2018 and Wednesday, January 31st 2018

I became teaching assistant in the class M 1/1 on Tuesday. Not only M 1/2 but also M 1/1 I became teaching assistant on Wednesday.
About pedagogical contents were almost the same as it was on Monday because the teacher explained and gave exercises.


Thursday,  February 1st 2018 and Friday, February 2nd 2018

I became teaching assistant in the class M 2/2 and M 2/1. On Thursday, the teacher taught about conditional type (if).  Before starting the learning process, the teacher turned on music. After that, she asked questions to the students one by one, ‘what is the music about?’. Then, she explained. After that, she gave worksheet.


On Friday, the topic wasd adverb of frequency. Teacher explained and gave exercises.

Teaching plan
I used the curriculum core 2551. I was going to teach about Fraction and Pythagoras. Fraction was for M 1/1 and M 1/2. Pythagoras was for M 1/2 and M 2/2. And for elementary school (P 2/4 and P 2/2), I was going to teach about farm.

Observation on Teacher
Planning for Teaching, preparing lessons and materials.
I had planned to teach about fraction and phytagoras. I discussed with my mentors. My mentors agreed with my topics. I was going to make groups for students. Because, I wanted to make them more active. But, for elementary school I asked them go to to the front of class.


Saturday, February 3rd 2018

I and my friends went to Chatuchak





Sunday, February 4th 2018

Today, I was just in the dormitory. I prepare my lesson plans, medias, worksheets.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 4 until Day 8 (Week 1 Class Observation)

Day 23 until Day 29 (Week-4 Reflection and Lesson Learned)

Day 16 until Day 19 (Week 3 Teaching in Classroom)