Introduction


Hello everyone.

Welcome to my blog. This is my first blog.
The contents of my blog are my experiences in Thailand.
I hope you will be curious about my experiences during one month in Thailand.

I almost forget to introduce my self.
Okay, I would like to introduce my self. I’m Cania Kastira. Everybody calls me Cania or Nia or Can or Ncit. So, up to you what you want to call me. I’m the first child with one brother. I live in West Sumatera, Indonesia. I’m still studying at State University of Padang. My major is Mathematics Education. I’m in the 4th year now.

If I talk about  ‘how can I go to Thailand’.. Well,  actually, I don’t believe it. I can’t predict it. But this is a miracle for me. So many miracles can come to our life, guys. So, you must believe that miracle wilI come to your life, too. There is nothing impossible guys. I believe that people can get something if they are brave to try and of course, you should work hard to achieve what do you want.

I’m very thankful to The God. Because The God has given me a good chance to join this program. And I want to say big thanks to all who can give and help me to join this program. For my family in State University of Padang, Valaya Alangkorn Rajabhat University (VRU) who has already accepted me to join this program, math lecturers, ELECTRA English Course, all of my friends. Specially for my parents and my family. I will not become something without you. I love you so much :*

The name of the program is Sea Teacher Batch 5.

So, let’s continue to read my blog.
^.^



































Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 4 until Day 8 (Week 1 Class Observation)

Day 16 until Day 19 (Week 3 Teaching in Classroom)

Day 23 until Day 29 (Week-4 Reflection and Lesson Learned)